• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Getting from Pamplona or thereabouts back to Bilbao

Christine Binnie

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning on setting off mid September, 2015. I've never done it before.
I will only be walking for 10days-2weeks and have a bad foot , so I can't imagine I'll get much further than Pamplona from SJPP. How do I get back to Bilbao? It all seems very boggling, any hints? Cheers Christine

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@Christine Binnie what about walking from Bilbao along a bit of the Norte instead? There are buses and trains that parallel the Norte from Bilbao and would make it easy for you to go back whenever you want.

@Christine Binnie what about walking from Bilbao along a bit of the Norte instead? There are buses and trains that parallel the Norte from Bilbao and would make it easy for you to go back whenever you want.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I will only be walking for 10days-2weeks and have a bad foot , so I can't imagine I'll get much further than Pamplona from SJPP. How do I get back to Bilbao? It all seems very boggling, any hints? Cheers Christine
Logrono has quite good connections with Bilbao. Try www.renfe.com (2 trains per day as I remember for opposite direction) or www.alsa.es.

Ultreia!

Most read last week in this forum