• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Getting from Santiago De Compostela Cathedral to the Airport

pburkar3

Time of past OR future Camino
Summer 2018
What is the best and cheapest way to get to the airport from the Cathedral?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The bus was easy, peasy ...

...and depending on what part of town you're staying in it's not that far to walk to the bus station but Plaza Galicia is probably you're best option. Buses are regular but no harm to check in advance

Reactions: RJM
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
as stated already...3 euro bus from Plaza Galicia
If you need assistance locating it or anything in Santiago, just go to the tourism office, which is very near to the cathedral. They are very helpful there and gracious and they will also stamp your pilgrim's passport.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The cheapest way is to take the bus, though it goes via the railway station

The best way is to take a taxi
So last year on my way out in a taxi I realized I left my last remaining m95 mask on a table outside my hotel near the Cathedral. Nice taxi driver drove me around Santiago until we found a farmacia open. He pulled to the curb on the third attempt, I came back with new masks.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum