• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Good morning from ireland

Kildare

Time of past OR future Camino
June 27th
Good morning, excited to start our camino on July 6th in Porto I'm looking for accommodation recommendations for two nights pls. Myself and my two girls 11 and 14. I'm thinking along the line of an albergue so we can meet fellow pilgrims and pick up some tips. I plan to do a mix of albergues and cheap hotels (when their tired) thanks for reading steph

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Not exclusively for pilgrims but Porto Lounge is a friendly place with dorms and a couple of private rooms, breakfast too.. great location, 10 minutes from everything in Porto. Have stayed there a few times..

I recommend Casa Fernanda along the route , don't miss out on an enchanting experience , a real Camino experience.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I recommend Casa Fernanda along the route , don't miss out on an enchanting experience , a real Camino experience.
Hi I had a look at this place but it's not on our route I plan to do the coastal route this session to be inland
Is their a way of cutting across? So far my plan is start in Matoshinos walk to Povo de Vazzim stay in hotel sardines hire bike to cycle to Anha staying in an Alburgie

Most read last week in this forum