This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Good pensions and hostals etc

pat.holland

Feb 13, 2010
Time of past OR future Camino
C F 2007-10, Le Puy St. Jean 2011-13, C P 2015 Via F 2016-7
I am introducing a small group to the Camino Frances in April, from St. Jean to Logrono. In case any of them want a break from the albergues (or a night away from my snoring) can pilgrims recommend any good moderately priced places with single rooms/double rooms with perhaps a bit of character.

I have got the excellent list available else where on the forum but I am looking for personal recommendations

I can start the list with
*la Posada in Roncesvalles (thanks to the recommendee)
*first Hotel on the right coming into Burgete (but we missed seeing the piano signed by Hemingway)

*Albergueria del Camino in Mansilla de las Mulas (almost sinfully luxurious)

my wife and i walked the C. Frances 2007-10 and occasionally went into hotels for a night, less fun/socialble than an albergue but a nice treat.

I posted a similar request to another forum on this site but realise now it should have been here, apologies for the duplication.
thanks Pat.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Feb 1, 2012
New Hampshire, United States of America
LiveinHisWord.blogspot.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances SJPDP--->SDC (Dates TBD)
baylis_27 said:
A new site is on it's way where you will be able to in various pilgrimage shrines, including Alburgues on the camino http://www.hotelsinshrines.com. If you are interested in a pilgrimage to Medjugorje see http://www.medjugorjepilgrimages.co.uk

The website is under construction. Please don't link to a website that isn't fully operational, it's misleading.

De Colores and Buen Camino,
8) WanderingChristian :arrow:

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum