• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Guess what I just did?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Lets see, you have started working on your kit again to being down to 5 pounds?

Or you went shopping for footwear amd started working them in. (What I am doing now ).

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
GREAT!!!! When and where will you be starting from. I leave SJPdP on March 25.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Wasn't the first of April was it ?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Durham Parish
GREAT!!!! When and where will you be starting from. I leave SJPdP on March 25.

I'll be walking from Sarria (on the final stage of my Camino) starting on 24th April, hoping to arrive in SdeC on 29th, in time for my birthday on 30th.

Maybe see you on the Way around that time?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
@Durham Parish

I'll be walking from Sarria (on the final stage of my Camino) starting on 24th April, hoping to arrive in SdeC on 29th, in time for my birthday on 30th.

Maybe see you on the Way around that time?

There's a good chance we might cross paths. I'm "scheduled" to pass through Sarria on the 22nd and get to Santiago on the 26th. But as Robert Burns said: "The best laid schemes of mice and men gang aft aglay." Just keep an eye out for the hat.

Most read last week in this forum