• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Guy carrying a Cello

xin loi

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked May 14, 2014 from St Jean France

starting to walk again August 25, 2016 --SJPDP to Finisterre
Nothing on web about Dane Johansen finishing the Camino. We started walking with him on May 17th and understood he planned to carry his Cello to Finistere by June 30? He was going to play the cello in 36 churchs along the way. Did he finish?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Do you have Instagram? I randomly started following a small film crew with a guy playing his cello across the camino on Instagram. "walktofisterra" is the username. I believe it's the same guy you're inquiring about- and yes, he made it!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I followed his travels on instagram, and a number of people whom I vicariously walked with had met him. He is a bit of a celebrity

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
He passed us by in Olveiroa, so I think he made it. It took us two days to get to Fisterra from there, but we didn't see him anymore.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
So glad to hear he made it. We were privileged to have front row seats at Mansilla de las Mulas....he had to come and ask our kids to make sure they would be quiet because they were right under the microphones and he was so polite and respectful and thanked them for coming. I was in awe of the relationship he had with his cello - it was beautiful.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum