• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Handcrafted Walking sticks in Sarria

Coddiwomple

Time of past OR future Camino
May 5,2023
I've just returned from my memorable camino. Would anyone know how to get in touch with this lovely artist who made these stunning walking sticks? He was at the start of the trail in Sarria. I so wanted to purchase one but was not sure how I'd get it home. I'm wondering if perhaps his work is sold locally in Sarria??? I'll take any and all suggestions - Gracias!

Last edited:
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
To resource these handsome walking sticks you might email the Sarria
touist office and/or perhaps the shop Peregrinoteca, a handy place in Sarria to buy outdoor gear. See their web here.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum