• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit, Pat
Hope you have a good day.

Myself, I took part in a 25km walk for charity and the back is about to give in.
But I suppose it's good practice for my return in May

I met loads who have been or who are planning on going on a Camino this year also.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I had a lovely relaxing day, I am a Community First Responder and I took todays shift so the "younger" ones could go see the parades. The weather here in the west of Ireland was glorious today, we are so lucky.

Was that the harbour to harbour walk?
Was thinking of doing that myself but my sister had a float in the Greystones parade so I went to support her instead.
Hope everyone with Irish connections had a good St. Patrick's day.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Was that the harbour to harbour walk?
Was thinking of doing that myself but my sister had a float in the Greystones parade so I went to support her instead.
Hope everyone with Irish connections had a good St. Patrick's day.

That's the one. Lots of walkers out and the rain stayed away too. Double win!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
And to you Pat.
Here in the antipodes I was still able to visit Omalley's Bar, sink just enough pints of Guinness, and sing not enough of the old songs.
I had a grand time.
Regds
Gerard

I love singing those old Irish songs too. It just doesn't get any better than an Irish sing along.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
IT is very cold in your old homeland at the moment.
Happy Saint Patrick's day

Most read last week in this forum