• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Has anyone use Pilbeo for transfers ?

GabrielandLisa

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 2023
Lisa and I are doing the Portugues way in Sept. and need to use transfer service for our luggage/backpack. Has anyone used Pilbeo? What was your experience? Any other as recommendation?
Thank you, Gabriel

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

While you are waiting for some new replies to your question, you can browse through older threads - enter "pilbeo" into the Search function found on the menu at the top.

I've used them a couple of times on the Frances. Good app and easy to book. I did have a bag mistakingly get picked up by a bus after they had dropped it off. They were genuinely panicked trying to find it even though it was no fault of their own. Always use AirTags or tile. It saved me.
I assumed the service is at the same level on the Portugues.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We used Pilbio in May on the Portuguese. When my husband's shoulder began to hurt I easily arranged for transport with Pilbio for the rest of our camino. Great service and communication.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hallo, What about along the Camino Primitivo? How reliable are they?

Most read last week in this forum