• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hébergements Via Augusta

SergeP

Time of past OR future Camino
Prévu 2024 Cadix-Seville-Santiago
Hello pilgrim friends,
I will soon be leaving on the Via Augusta from Cádiz, then the Via de la Plata.
I found a lot of accommodation advice for La Plata, but almost nothing for Augusta.
Have you recently done this route and can you give me some indications, especially regarding accommodation?
Thanks in advance
Ultreia

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi you may have a look at my homepage you find there my planing ViaAugusta check the meaning of the used Icons at the bottom of my planing. With GRONZE you will find the first accommodations at Sevilla

Bonjour, vous pouvez jeter un œil à ma page d'accueil, vous y trouverez mon planning ViaAugusta, vérifiez la signification des icônes utilisées en bas de mon planning. Avec GRONZE vous trouverez les premiers logements à Séville
Merci beaucoup Paul cela a l'air de correspondre parfaitement à ma question 😉
.Je vais l' étudier prochainement

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Merci beaucoup Paul cela a l'air de correspondre parfaitement à ma question 😉
.Je vais l' étudier prochainement
Thanks for your response, good to know about it. Did you also see my Routing-Planing with the used accommodations, between Cadîz and Sevilla and later on?

Oui Paul j'ai vu votre intinéraire. Je vais m'en inspirer, mais je pense faire des étapes plus courtes, au moins au début de mon Camino 😉

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.