• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help with Using Godesalco Route Planner

MARSKA

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Sept/Oct 2023
I'm looking for help using godesalco.

I pull up the website, chose the French route, click on the left side of the list choosing SJDPD (starting location), then click on the right side choosing Ponferrada (arrival location), and for an intermediate location I chose-say- Longrono as an example.
Does not seem to matter whether I chose the right side or the left side for the intermediate location, but all the places listed above the intermediate location show nothing but a - .

I THINK I am following the directions correctly - but apparently I'm not. Anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

"For your entire trip on the Camino de Santiago, select a starting location (buttons on the left of the table) and an arrival location (buttons on the right), separated by at least one intermediate location. In the center of the table you can see the accumulated distances.
You can personalize the results by typing your name at the bottom of the form.
Finally, click the submit button ."

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes - you put your start and end points and on the next page you pick all of your stops, then on the next page you can download your itinerary.

On the "Choose your itinerary page" select your starting point and your final end destination. So for my planning I would choose St Jean on the left column at the top and Santiago on the last row in the right hand column. Then click submit.

The next page is "Choose your stages" where you do exactly that. For my planning I would select Orisson (because Borda isn't listed), Burguete, Ilarratz, Pamplona etc til I get to Santiago. For rest days type the number of days you plan for this in the little box. So next to Pamplona in the square I have 1.

Submit and there you have it. Some really useful pdf's, excel and map files.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
How do you save info on the app?

How do you save info on the app?
After you enter your stages on the Godesalco site (it's not an app) you hit "submit" at the bottom of the page.

Then you will see this page

With these download options

Most read last week in this forum