Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi, my name is Shelly and new to the forum

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Larazet

Jul 9, 2012
Gers SW France
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances "2013" had to stop half way due to tendonitis ... Continuing May 2014..postponed to 2015. SdC to Muxia 2016.
Yes Shelly, i will be starting that day, or 20th (as I have no idea how long it is going to take me walking from my home here near Condom, France). Only 46 days to go until I start; both excited and nervous..... Staying in Orisson first night, are you? Hope to see you along The Way. Buen Camino, Karin

mspath

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2009
France
allmycaminos.blogspot.fr
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Hi Shelly,

Welcome to the Forum!

These Forum topics hold a wealth of information.

You will find much to help you plan your future Camino. Past pilgrims love to share their advice and experiences. Such sharing is a large part of the Camino spirit; besides being informative for future pilgrims it help keeps memories current for experienced pilgrims as we recall our journeys anew.

Be sure to check the Camino Calendar to find other pilgrims starting May 19 and add your name to the list. >> announces/topic12857.html

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

margiewalks

Jan 29, 2013
(May/June 2013)
Hi Shelly! Two of us from the States (Nebraska & Florida) will be a day ahead of you. We arrive the evening of May 16 to SJPDP and will be staying two nights there. We'll start walking on May 18 and are staying in Orisson that night. We're planning to take it nice and slow so perhaps our paths will cross at some time! ~Marguerite :D

steinhilbert

Mar 22, 2013
May/June 2013
Thanks very much for the feedback. I am really getting excited as I have never been outside of North America before. This is going to be a wonderful experience for me and I am so looking forward to it!!! Yes, I am booked at the Orisson refuge for the night of May 19th. Will see you there and others on the path.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Jac Jac Taylor

Mar 21, 2013
19/05/2013
Hi Shelley my name is Jacqueline, I am Australian. I am leaving from SJPP on 19/20th may too so I'm guessing we will meet! This is my first one and I would love to hear how you came across the Camino journey :) and ill share my reasons too xox

Larazet

Jul 9, 2012
Gers SW France
Camino Frances "2013" had to stop half way due to tendonitis ... Continuing May 2014..postponed to 2015. SdC to Muxia 2016.
Jac Jac Taylor said:
Hi Shelley my name is Jacqueline, I am Australian. I am leaving from SJPP on 19/20th may too so I'm guessing we will meet! This is my first one and I would love to hear how you came across the Camino journey :) and ill share my reasons too xox
I'll be leaving then too, with a girlfriend, for Orisson. I will have walked 200 kms by then and she zilch! Anyway, look forward to meeting you on the way.....

Karin, Larazet

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides