• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hill on Spiritual Variante

auburnfive

Veteran Member
Does anyone know the vertical distance of the hill out on Combarro? I haven’t been able to find that anywhere? Thanks.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My GPS track from earlier this year shows the max elevation as 427 m, with a climb of about 460 m in just over 7 km from where I was staying in Combarro.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
According to my GPS the climb alone was 371 meters. The total of my walk from Pontevedra to Armenteira was 600m.

I walked it this past May in the blazing sun. Nice & easy does it. Do not remember it as particularly taxing. Next day you will be walking the magnificent ruta da pedra e de agua from Armenteira, gorgeous walk in the forest with lots of waterfalls. Have your poles ready, loads of intertwined tree roots on the path. As you look around, be mindful to look down too.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum