• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

hospitalero

Lynne

Time of past OR future Camino
I walked the Camino Frances in My-June 2017
Would anyone know what you have to do to become a hospitalero after I have walked the camino?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I had a wonderful experience in the church in Grañon albergue in May of 2012 with Tom , I took the training thru APOC in 2013 and volunteered in the pilgrim office last year. He was from Canada. It is a great experience to give back! Buen Camino

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I have just returned home... Wow! Where did the time go? I served for 2 weeks in Granon and did a similar training with Tom in Canada. I walked to my post from SAn Jean August to Sept 1 this year and after 2 weeks continued on to SAntiago, Muxia and Finisterre. Most profound experience of my life, it was awesome! If you are American contact APOC, if you're a Canadian find Tom in London, Ontario.
Best of luck...

Thanks obinjatoo, I'm an aussie, but have found somewhere here that does training, sounds like you had an awesome time. I can't wait till I walk, cheers

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum