• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotels in Biarritz

Pilsprog

Time of past OR future Camino
We're planning to start walking the Camino Frances in May and will be flying from England (Stansted) via RyanAir to Biarritz, arriving around 5:00 p.m. and will need to spend a night in Biarritz before taking the train the next morning to St. Jean PDP.
Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced, decent hotel near the train station?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The train station is in Bayonne and there is a hotel just across the road from it which many members here recommend. The Hotel Cote Basque is the one I believe.
Buen Camino.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The train station is in Bayonne and there is a hotel just across the road from it which many members here recommend. The Hotel Cote Basque is the one I believe.
Buen Camino.
Just across from the rr station in Bayonne is the small Hotel Monte Carlo. Inexpensive, friendly and with a simple restaurant.
http://hotel-montecarlo.allcommerces.com/

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I'll be doing the same thing and have found some great, very reasonably priced listing on AirBnb. What night will you be arriving?

Most read last week in this forum