• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotels, pensiones, etc.

biloute

Time of past OR future Camino
Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (summer 2014), Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (possible summer 2019)
A friend and I are going to Spain for two weeks in March and are ready to make hotel reservations. It's not along the Camino, but I figured this group might have suggestions anyway. We'll start in Mérida, then visit Sevilla, Tarifa, Gibraltar, Granada, and Madrid. We'd like to keep the room budget to about 60€/night for two people. Any suggestions?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We'll second that Falcon. Also venere.com, similar to booking but with some other extra places included.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Hi biloute,

Try booking.com as suggested by falcon and tia valeria. I have used this site regularly and they are quite reputable.

Another site you might want to consider is airbnb.com. This site is on a private to private basis and is also quite reputable. You can rent for a shared room, private room or whole apartment from 1 day to one month or longer.

Hope this helps. Buen camino.

Most read last week in this forum