• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to travel from Santiago to Oslo

elise

Time of past OR future Camino
The cheapest/ easiest way to return to Oslo from Santiago / Astoria

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello @elise and welcome to the forum. I gather you are responding to Ivar's notice to ask any question! I think Sabine has given you a good answer.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Also to consider taking the bus or train to O Porto and flying from there back home - often cheaper and O Porto is well worth a couple of days - or more. Buen Camino, SY

Aena Santiago. Aena manages all airports in Spain. Websites include information about destinations and service providers.
http://www.aena.es/en/santiago-airport/index.html

Renfe train connects to all of Spain including Madrid and border crossing at Irun/Hendaye. It cooperates with CP about the Celta train from Vigo to Oporto. It cooperates with SNCF about the TGV from Barcelona to Paris.
http://www.renfe.com/

My first guess would be RyanAir from Santiago to London and Easy Jet from London to Oslo

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Norwegian have flights from Bilbao to Oslo during summer. Spend some hours in train or bus from Santiago to Bilbao and get a "short", direct flight home.

Ryanair flies from Santiago to Stansted and Frankfurt. If your dates are just right, you can get a flight to Torp from either of those. Just remember about all the fees!

Most read last week in this forum