• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I seen a great quote today. Food for thought.

terryenroute

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances '13, VDLP '16, Salamanca to Santiago/Finesterra/Muxia '17, Madrid/San Salvador '19.
I was walking thru an antique store, and noticed a sign that immediately reminded me of the camino. Unfortunately I did not have my phone with me to take a pic. But none the less it says volumes about what you "need". It said;

"Tell me what you need, and I will tell you how to do without it."

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
There's a world of difference between 'need' & 'want'...then of course, there's that whole other category of 'could be useful'....

Attachments

• B4BC74AB-143C-4C37-A03A-3745F585D618.jpeg
    973.3 KB · Views: 43

Love It!!!!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have been thinking of this quote for awhile now, and figure that it could apply to pretty much anything except one. LOVE!

Most read last week in this forum