• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Information beneath avatar has disappeared

daesdaemar

Camino-holic
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles - twice
I've recently noticed that while my picture/avatar is still present, the information beneath it has disappeared. This occurs on all platforms, phone, tablet, and computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Interesting... I am looking at it right now and there is only the avatar picture without any text at all???

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Wow -- that's interesting! The reply I posted above shows my avatar and text but on this message which hasn't posted yet (until I hit "post reply") shows only the avatar without text.

I wonder if this is normal behavior I have never noticed before or just an intermittent glitch in the system?

In any case, as long as other members can see my text then it should be fine. I know about myself

I think once you post, the info shows. As I type now, no info. My bet is what I said, it will appear when I send.

Yes, it is the same with me. While writing the info is not shown but once posted it will be added.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I must really be ancient!!! I still can’t figure out how to post my past Camino’s so they show up below my avatar. And yes I didn’t know what that was till this forum. Thank you Ivar

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Interesting... I am looking at it right now and there is only the avatar picture without any text at all???
I can also see. This also happened to me a year or so back and I asked the same question at the time and got the same answer from a Moderator. My info has now re-appeared.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum