• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is there a good spot to check some luggage in Porto?

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Portugues, 2023 CF to Leon,2024 Leon to Sant.
I am starting from Porto in early April and will return to Porto for the next leg of my trip. Anyone know of a good secure spot to check luggage in Porto while I am on the trek? thanks!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am starting from Porto in early April and will return to Porto for the next leg of my trip. Anyone know of a good secure spot to check luggage in Porto while I am on the trek? thanks!
You can use the locker rental at the (gorgeous) train station but are limited to 7 days. Otherwise, you might consider paying the hotel you would be using on either end of your trip there in Porto.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
In 2018, I used a place called the Cloakroom for 2 weeks while walking. No problems.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Not Porto or even Portugal but it may help.

In Pamplona I went to the Post Office to leave some extra luggage and initially they refused to take it. I politely asked what was different from posting it to myself from a different Post Office and after a bit of discussion among the staff they graciously agreed to take it.

Actually, I sent a parcel from Lisbon, to myself to a post office in Porto. Worked fine but that was before COVID so I do not know if that would work now.
How long would a post office keep your parcel in Porto? We are walking out of Porto and return there at the end of our Camino. Would be a good solution for our two small suitcases with our non Camino clothes and stuff.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
How long would a post office keep your parcel in Porto? We are walking out of Porto and return there at the end of our Camino. Would be a good solution for our two small suitcases with our non Camino clothes and stuff.
I'm sorry I don't remember details. Try the website - CTT. You can ask for English. There are several ofices in Porto

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum