• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

It's that time again...

mralisn

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP-SdC (2005), Camino Norte-Fisterra (2010), SJPdP-Muxia-Fisterra (2012), Camino Norte w/Primitivo-Muxia-Fisterra (2014), Camino Portuguese (2016)
He is the conductor. I am the train. He has been pushing me forward since 2004.

Poohegrino says it is time to start training for our next Camino.

He earned his own shell.

Here we go!

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Poohegrino looks like a real drillmaster. Better keep up!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Dang it. Sorry for the annoyingly large photo. I tried to make smaller.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
ahh we have the same frequency (almost) just informed my boss the last week that I would be doing Astorga SdC next easter because my 3 weeks summer vacation would be dedicated to backpacking the Balkans

and again, I will get none of your choclate

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A quote from Pooh: “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
You know why this is so awesome? Someone gave this to me in a frame many years ago. It's always great to be reminded.

Yes, and Adventure is going to happen. No doubt.

Cheers!

ahh we have the same frequency (almost) just informed my boss the last week that I would be doing Astorga SdC next easter because my 3 weeks summer vacation would be dedicated to backpacking the Balkans

and again, I will get none of your choclate

I have written several times over the last two years, we do think alike. Of all the posts I see, yours are the most thought provoking and almost exactly what I want to write.

Hey, I tried to catch you summer '12 to share my chocolate. You were much too fast for me. Extra special will be saved just for you, Pieces. Probably all melty, but chocolate is great in any form.

You're going to the Balkans? I've been and have some tips if you like.

Keep a smile,
Simeon

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum