• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Join me for a brilliant concert of "La Gaita" (Galego pipes)

Priscillian

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 1999, Aragones 2000, Desde Le Puy 2002, Portuguese 2009, hoping RDLP 2014
On April 25th there will be a concert at the Teatro Principal in Santiago of the new release of Xose Manuel Budiño's new CD, in my oipinion by far the best of the best "gaita" (Galician bagpipes) players in the world. I am planning to meet up with a few people at Casa Manolo before the concert and woud love to extend the invitation to any pilgrim who might be in the city at that time. The tickets are 10 euros and a bargain. I guarantee you won´t be disappointed. This is not your ordinary bagpipe player! Contact me at priscillianmartyr@yahoo.com if you would like to join us. Google "Teatro Principal, Santiago de Compostela, 25 Abril 2013" for ticket information or, I am sure there will be a few at the door.
TRacy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum