• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Joining Del Norte from Santander airport

nedspencer

They gave me this T-shirt to stop me singing!
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2013 - Camino Frances.
Sep 2015 - Del Norte from Santander
Sep 2017 - Ingles from Ferrol
HI
I am starting Del Norte from Santander - I fly in arriving about 10:30.
Does anyone know if it is easy to walk from the airport to say Santa Cruz de Bezana?
Or should I take the bus in to town and start from there?
Thanks
Ned

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Google maps shows that it's only 9 km from the airport, but it will require walking along the N highway. Not usually a good thing, in my experience. Whatever you decide, prepare for the fact that the first three or four days from Santander are almost 100% asphalt, it's a killer for the feet. Buen camino, Laurie

Easy tomdo in terms of distance, and most certainly a place where you want to stay. Only issue is not getting list getting out of town, pay attention to the arrows or get good instructions.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum