• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

June 2019 Hospitalero Training American Pilgrims on the Camino (APOC)

RumAndChupacabras

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Jul-Sept 2019: Six weeks in Northern Spain.
Apr 2018 Asturias
May 2016 CP: Portuguese
My guy just left to attend this event and I thought it would be nice to find out if anyone in the Forum is attending, as well.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Need more info. Link?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I so appreciate and thank R & C for taking the time to post this thread

American Pilgrims on Camino (APOC) is a wonderful organization. There is a treasure trove of information about Camino, FAQs, and services. I found it so valuable that I have a lifetime membership.

For some things, like the Hospitalero Training, a membership is required. For other things, like a Credencial ('pilgrim passport'), which will have your information printed in the required sections, the service is free; they do suggest a donation, but it is not required.

For those who love the Camino, APOC - - like this Forum - - is well worth joining with a paid membership. Check it out.

For those interested in obtaining a Credencial

Most read last week in this forum