• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

June - July Lite Sleeping Bag or Silk Bag

jwhit

I'm leaving SJPP June 20 - my dilemna is whether to take a 50 degree Lafuma sleeping bag or a endura silk bag. Reviewing temperature data, nights will be in the 50's. When I think about refuges in old stone buildings, open windows and I like to be warm. . . may have answered by own queston. However, I would like to hear from a few others with June-July Camino Frances experience.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have walked el camino in May, June, July, end of August, September and have only ever taken a silk sleep liner. The majority of albergues have blankets and, if not, dress in layers. The albergues warm up quickly when pilgrims are sleeping and snoring in one room!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum