• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just ordered our camino photobook

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
I completed the book a couple of months ago, but we have been patiently waiting for snapfish to do their 50% off sale (the camino taught me how to slow down and I've put it into practice with this waiting!!!).....today was the day of the sale and our book is ordered. I am very excited - we look at our photobooks so much more than re-reading the blog and this book includes all our blog posts, plus some journals entries and some of the presentation we made when we came home, so it is going to be very special.

Evidently you can see it if you want to, though it is not as big on the screen as it will be in real life...

http://www4.snapfish.co.nz/snapfish...P,PMB,PC5,DMB,POL/s_cmpg=digitalmax_migration

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum