• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

La Via Turonensis from Paris to Spain - on Kindle

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Is it possible to get a print version or one for ePub readers or even PDF? Not owning a Kindle kind of puts a kink in the works. I checked out the opening pages at Amazon.Com and liked what I saw.

please . . . I leave Paris on August 31st, 2012
Buen Camino

Is there anything like this available in print? I don't own a Kindle and it's unlikely that I will buy one for my trip. I prefer to travel pretty light.
Thanks,
Robin

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
These are not available in print form yet. One can download Kindle to a PC though.