• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Le Puy route...specific question

Time of past OR future Camino
Recent:Norte/Muxia- Spring '23
MadridWay- Fall '23
I'm planning to walk approximately 3 weeks of this route with two friends in June 2018. I'm sure we will fly to Paris, then take a train to LePuy, at least that's my thought. We want to walk at least as far as Moissac, possibly a little farther if logistically a different ending point would make for simpler transportation back to Paris. Have any of you ended this route in or near Moissac and if so, how did you go about returning to Paris?
P.S. Does three weeks allow enough time to walk this route at a rather leisurely pace?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Does three weeks allow enough time to walk this route at a rather leisurely pace?

Hi Chris, it took me exactly 3 weeks from Le Puy to Moissac, including 2 nights in Figeac. I was walking fairly leisurely.
Jill

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Plenty of trains out of Moissac finished there once.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Three weeks got me to Cahors. It was a quick train hop to Moissac, and then easy connections back to Paris.

We walked it in 17 days so 3 weeks will be perfect. We also stayed at the Gite Ultreia in Moissac and it is right by the train station. Rom and Aiden are very helpful and speak English. Easy connections anywhere in France. Enjoy and Bon Camino. Karen and Dayton

Thank you for the "thumbs up" on our time frame and the gite recommendation near the train staion!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum