• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Leaving in 2 days

Kitsambler

Jakobsweg Junkie
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP 2023
I'm back in the groove again. Leaving Sunday, will be walking from Cahors starting 6 September. I've applied many lessons from last year's walk - here's hoping I make it to Ronceveaux!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Bonne route, Kitsambler!
Randi

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Go well and safely, kitsambler!

Bonne route!

lynne

I'm jealous already :mrgreen: Whats your timeframe like? As the others have requested please keep us posted.
Nell

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
nellpilgrim said:
Whats your timeframe like?

I start from Cahors the afternoon of 6 Sept (short walk after the train from Paris), and I need to be back in Paris on 3 Oct.

Hi, kitsambler, I'm hoping to get back to the LePuy route in the next year or so, and will be looking forward to hearing how it goes for you. All the best to you on this beautiful route. Buen camino, Laurie

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Safely back home in Seattle. I had a great trip! I'm putting the finishing touches on the blog and will get it posted (including last year's segment, so will cover Le Puy to SJPP) next week.

Now I'm pondering what to walk next year: Geneva to Le Puy, or do the first half of Spain?

I am looking forward to the blog. Be sure to include a lot of detail.
I will take a copy along as a guide. :wink:
Be sure to post a link.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum