• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving SJPDP on 20th May, 2015

yellowshoes55

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese - Porto to Santiago, (2014)
Camino Frances - SJPP to Santiago (2015)
Hello all,

Chris (hubby) & I are booked to leave StJPdP on May 20th, 2015. Anyone else leaving then.

Meryl

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I am starting from Le Puy but hope to arrive in St Jean on 20th but not start again until the Sunday so I may see you en route depending on how quickly you travel.

Hope you enjoy the planning and the Camino itself

regards
Trevor

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hello all,

Chris (hubby) & I are booked to leave StJPdP on May 20th, 2015. Anyone else leaving then.

Meryl
Hi Meryl, My wife and I arrive at SJPP on the 20th but leave first thing on the 21st, perhaps we will meet you on the Way. Where are you stopping for your first night e.g. village.

Buen Camino Dermot and Jane Anne

Hi Meryl, My wife and I arrive at SJPP on the 20th but leave first thing on the 21st, perhaps we will meet you on the Way. Where are you stopping for your first night e.g. village.

Buen Camino Dermot and Jane Anne

Hi Dermot.
We intend staying in valcarlos first night as although we are probably fit enough to go via Orisson & over the pyrennes, we are not young & prefer to take any easier route.

I also have a heart condition, so we are going to take it easy on our trip.

Hope to see you along the way. We are from Sydney, Australia.

Greetings yellowshoe, we plan on going over the pyrennes past Orisson as the view on a clear day is apparently worth the climb. Although we will take advice from others and consider our fitness. We have just been out for a 12 mile walk with backpacks on so now the training begins. We plan on staying at the refugeo in Ronconvales so we may see you then and hear about your camino portuguese as we would fancy walking it perhaps in 2016. We are from the South coast of England.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I will be starting on May 22nd. Maybe i'll catch you all up :D

EDIT: Tis a bit old I'm actually starting on the 17th or 18th now ;)

Last edited:
We look forward to meeting up and making new friends and only 93 days to go
Best wishes
Dermot and Jane Anne

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back