• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Live from Camino Norte: to Baamonde

CalBeachGirl

Time of past OR future Camino
June/ July 2014
Arrived in Vilalba last night - yesterday was that chilliest so far. Started out of Abadín at about 48F and actually had to put on a jacket for the first time for being cold. It lasted but about 20 minutes, as I walked I warmed up. But the skies are cloudy, sun peeking thru occasionally, so it is perfect for walking. Only one day of pouring rain and one day of misting rain so far.

Having begun my journey from Denver on June 3 I cannot believe I am so close to Santiago AND that my own two feet have gotten me here!! I've been blessed with the absolute kindness of strangers and kinship of others along this journey. As this is my first camino, I cannot imagine having gone another way. It has been a simply beautiful experience. The scenery is incredibly inspiring every single day!!! Buon Camino amigos!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Sounds great - I wish I could be there too! Hope the weather carries on being kind, buen camino

Calbeachgirl... Go girl go! You are inspirational! I start in SJPDP on sept 17th So glad you had a wonderful experience!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
So good to read about your experiences Girl - congrats and I wish you the best !

Most read last week in this forum