• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"Live is a Walking" Native American

Status
Not open for further replies.

amorfati1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2014_Caminho Portuguese (Lisboa to Santiago_4 weeks in May)
This morning I felt a deep longing for the great spirit of the great lands I left behind 3.5 years ago
and then, when opening up the y_tube site, this i found showing up as 'recommended'
"LIFE is a WALKING" 3:15min Video

needless to say - am in tender tears now - feeling that i am still a daughter of the great lands and mountains there.
you might enjoy it as well.
warmly
C

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Beautiful , thank you for sharing this
I wonder why so much wisdom lies in "the New World" and attracts US from "The Old". I am Celt. MY people walked into the West before it was called The Way or Camino. Were we following that which had gone before us before the ice melted and the oceans grew? Your post was lovely. Thank you.

Samarkand.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Absolutely love this.

Wonderful message! Thanks for sharing

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Thank you for the beautiful video!

I’m glad you posted it and that I saw it Amorfati.
Just the right thing at just the right time.
Thank you

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Oh that is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum