• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Logrono

Martin1404

Time of past OR future Camino
I'm planning the Camino in a number of stages of up to 2 weeks each and am in the early planning stages, can anyone let me know the easiest way to return to Bayonne Airport from Logrono ?

Many thanks
Martin

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The airport for Bayonne is Biarritz. Try RENFE train from Logrono to Miranda del Ebro, then another RENFE train to Irun/Hendaye border and local French TER line 61 train to Biarritz and bus to airport.
Buen Camino,
Margaret Meredith

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Don't forget that Logrono has a good bus service as well. Use Google.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Logrono's busstation is also close to the old town. Walked it today and took me ten minutes. Also bustickets are really cheap

Most read last week in this forum