• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a photo of the camino that I can use on my blog

stelrey

Time of past OR future Camino
CF - March/April 2014
Hello! I'm planning a camino in March. I've been obsessively reading the posts here ever since we decided we were going earlier this year.

Anyway, one of my BIG projects is learning Spanish. I've got it in my head that I want to be functional by next March. I'm starting a blog about learning Spanish to help keep me accountable and shared what I've learned with others.

I'd love to have a photo of the camino to use in my blog header as inspiration. I've been digging through flickr all afternoon, but even though I've found many beautiful photos that are creative commons, I haven't found any that I can alter by cropping to fit the header size. Are there any amateur photographers here who'd be willing to let me use one of their photos? Full attribution would go to you, of course!

Thanks,
S

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Would you be interested in my sunset? The image has been resized for quick uploading to the Forum, so let me know if you'd like to use it and I'll upload the bigger picture.

Attachments

• sunnersettle.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 552
I have a lovely sunrise our first morning on the Frances - about 5km fr Sjpdp which you may use
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Attachments

• 1374388441321.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 520
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
@stelrey

Do you have any specific wish or idea what the photo motif should be? The way, the sky with clouds, the waymark, the bridge, the people/pilgrims etc.?

This one was taken on the way to Acebo after Cruz de Ferro, May 2012.

Attachments

• 20120515_104728a.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 366
You're all so lovely! Thank you! I ended up finding a photo after all...I thought that I'd deleted this thread so I wouldn't waste anyone's time, but it looks like it's still here after all. Oops! Sorry about that!

Your photos are gorgeous. Thank you so much for the Sunday morning inspiration!

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2

Most read last week in this forum