• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for (edited) Italian pilgrim last seen with Denise Thiem

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
This thread has been edited by the moderator staff as it contains personal information and links to personal social networks sites.

The individual that it concerned has been found and is contact with the Spanish and Italian police.

Hopefully he will be able to add some helpful information to aid in locating Denise.

grayland

Last edited by a moderator:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Faith,
Great work, coordination and support from all of you, God bless all.
Next time I am in Santagio, stopping by and say hello will be my objective.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
@natefaith, I hope this helps lead to a good outcome. Well done.

Thanks, Doug. Apparently by the time Tina contacted him he had already talked to the police (good news) but he didn't have much new information to give them. He told them he said goodbye to Denise in Astorga and then walked on to Rabanal (without seeing her again). So we'll see!
Take care,
Faith

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Nate, just so you know I deleted my tweet at those 2 guys when I read your first note that the person had been located. Hugs to you, Tina & Cedric most of all. I'm in Villavante now, staying in Hospital de Orbigo tomorrow (Thursday), Astorga on Friday & Saturday. If there's ANYthing I can do for y'all, just holler. Anything.

p.s. sorry I keep calling you nate. Soy tonta

Last edited:

Haha, Edith, that's OK! Nate and I share this account. Back then we didn't think we'd be posting much so we signed both of us up under one name

Faith

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum