• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for guidebook

Old Hillwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte 2022
I am trying to find a guidebook for the Camino del Sureste. The only one I can find is from 2017, and is out of print.

PILGRIM GUIDE - CAMINO DEL SURESTE​

I will be staying in Alicante from Feb 1 to the end of April 2024 and plan to do some exploring while there.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am trying to find a guidebook for the Camino del Sureste. The only one I can find is from 2017, and is out of print.

I will be staying in Alicante from Feb 1 to the end of April 2024 and plan to do some exploring while there.
I would try Wikiloc. I just used it for my Camino do Mar. It is a collection of trails uploaded by people who walked the walk. You can choose one from multiple trails.

I have a Wikiloc and Alltrails membership already, but would like more information on villages, lodging, and other guidebook type information.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The Buen Camino app has a Sureste guide. It says that it's not as complete as its other guides, but it does have maps, elevations, and lists of accommodations

Try and contact the local camino organisation https://www.encaminodesdealicante.org/
They have an itinerary and a list of albergues
I had it once but now I cannot find it…

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Hi Old Hillwalker - just starting to look at this route myself. Given there's not too much information out there I had a look at SantiagoWays (https://santiagoways.com/en/camino-sureste-alicante-santiago) and sort of got a good appreciation of the walking stages (which is primarily what I was after). I've also been watching YouTube and latched on to a guy called Dario Zardo (
). There's no dialogue to his video, but it still provided me with a pretty good perspective of this route.

If you cotton on to a good resource for the del Sureste...please let me know. Enjoy your planning and Buen Camino!

I would try Wikiloc. I just used it for my Camino do Mar. It is a collection of trails uploaded by people who walked the walk. You can choose one from multiple trails.
Hi Camiinogoat! I had a look at Wikiloc yesterday. Looks promising in terms of Del Sureste. My only question is whether those that 'walked the walk' were on the 'official' Camino route? In essence, I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as the GPS track takes you to the town you're heading for.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back