• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Used Trekking Poles in Madrid: June 5 or 6, 2023

David Tallan

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
1989, 2016, 2018, 2023, 2024...
I'm checking in case anyone is flying out of Madrid on June 5 or 6 and has to leave their poles behind. I'm quite willing to buy a pair at Decathlon, but clearly re-use is the better option. I will be happy to pass them forward when I fly out of Madrid on July 29.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Have you checked with @natefaith in the Pilgrims House? I have the impression that several pilgrims leave stuff there after having finished.

Edit: I see now that you want them in Madrid. Ignore this post.

Hello, i have a pair to give away i plan to stay in Madrid, not sure where, looking for a place near the airport. I fly out June 5 at 11:00 am

Delmy Edwards salem Oregon
Personal phone number removed. Please make contact with other members via private conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum