• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Walking group for Camino - Mid July

Cathy86

Time of past OR future Camino
Walking the Camino this July (part of it) and really looking for some advice and travel buddies. I'm 28, Irish and friendly/ easy going!
Hi everyone,

I'm posting as I'm looking for a group or even a forum where I can maybe get in contact with people who are interested in maybe forming a group for walking the Camino Frances in mid- July (or open to others as well). This might be an odd request but I have never done it before and would prefer to maybe meet people that I could travel with if that was possible! I'm very easy going and friendly and looking for the same really. I know that there will be no shortage of people around the area but it would be nice to know before going.

If anyone might know a link to a group or if anyone would be interested in travelling around 13th July approx, I'd love if you got in touch!

Thanks so much,
Cathy

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I will start in St Jean at July 16, so a little bit too late for you, I guess. But you already know that there will be plenty of people around. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum