• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking to share taxi BIQ to SJPDP, August 22, 2022

Patricia Burton

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
I am looking for one or two pilgrims to share a taxi from Biarritz airport to SJPDP. I arrive august 22 at 6:15. I have tried Express Bourricot but they have no availability for my timeframe. Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am looking for one or two pilgrims to share a taxi from Biarritz airport to SJPDP. I arrive august 22 at 6:15. I have tried Express Bourricot but they have no availability for my timeframe. Buen Camino
On your flight into to BIQ and at the airport, look for other pilgrims (backpacks, patches, trekking poles, etc) and ask if they are headed to St Jean Pied de Port. Then ask about sharing a taxi.

my date has changed to August 23rd same time.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum