• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Los Angeles Pilgrims

ACL

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, Camino Portugese, Camino Zagora
Hi, I hope you are all well, I wonder if any of you can advise me. I've been helping get the World At Arms Length out into the world. It's a film about a blind & deaf-man walking the camino.

Laemmle Theatres said they would like to have some speakers at each of the screenings on July 25, to share their perspective on the film, and the Camino itself.

Do you know anyone who may be interested?

There are four screenings happening on St James Day:

They are screening at the same time in: There is space for 3/4 people per panel Q&A and free tickets will be given to them, and their names will be used on our social media event pages.
Claremont
Glendale
Fine Arts (Beverly Hills)
Playhouse (Pasadena)

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Buen Camino

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Great news the film is getting exposure!

To help cast the net and recruit gold speakers, I recommend sending two emails to American Pilgrims on the Camino: one to the board chair to chair@americanpilgrims.org) and also to the local Los Angeles chapter leadership at SoCal@americanpilgrims.org and I’m sure they’ll be able to help!

Sara

Most read last week in this forum