A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Lost

Crumblies

Camino(s) past & future
Currently on Camino Francés
Lost between Castrojeriez and Frómista, I Pad mini in blue case. It has all my photos and I would be very grateful to be reunited with it

Advertisment

kirkie

Pilgrim
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
Lost between Castrojeriez and Frómista, I Pad mini in blue case. It has all my photos and I would be very grateful to be reunited with it
oh, you poor devil! Offer some euro to Saint Anthony! It might just work! Seriously, I hope you get news soon.

Crumblies

Camino(s) past & future
Currently on Camino Francés
Thank you! I would of course be happy to reward anyone who was able to assist the return.

David Tallan

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (1989 and 2016), Portugues - central from Oporto (2018 - planned)
You might also want to post this in the Lost and Found on the Camino Forum (Forums > Pilgrim Topics Related to all Routes > Miscellaneous Topics > Lost and Found on the Camino) with a title like "Lost: iPad mini i n blue case - Between Castrojeriz and Fromista". I expect people who find things look in that forum first and that way they won't even have to open up the post to get the most important information.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Pomplano to Santiago (March 29-May 6 2018)
OK so I decided I was going to walk the Madrid Camino to Sahagún. I am now in, Colmenar Viejo and so far I haven’t found the pathway, I haven’t found any albergues in Madrid. I could not get any help out of Madrid, so to the train to Tres Cantos, the albergue municipal is closed, no longer available, the Holiday Inn cost 85 euros a night, the Tres Cantos Hostal no rooms available, and the Avis Tres Cantos Hostal never answered their phone! I had to take a bus to Colmenar Viejo and scored a room at the Gran Hostal, which is a very nice place... I dare not go any further, what a nightmare!!!

Camino(s) past & future
Back to Madrid, and after all that thunder, lightning the last two nights, no Madrid to Sahagún Camino for me

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF011, CF012, CP013, CF014, CA015, S.Anton015, CF015, CI015
Ditch Pig016, CF017, CP017, CdN(018)
I started in Puente Duero, it is relatively flat all the way to Sahagun. Got lost today out of Peñaflor due to poor markings on the path. This horrible weather can’t last forever. I was in hail for hours after Ciguñuela but I survived. It was the only news on TV. Move north to Valladolid and start there. There are zero pilgrims and the albergues are private rooms right now.

Camino(s) past & future
I started in Puente Duero, it is relatively flat all the way to Sahagun. Got lost today out of Peñaflor due to poor markings on the path. This horrible weather can’t last forever. I was in hail for hours after Ciguñuela but I survived. It was the only news on TV. Move north to Valladolid and start there. There are zero pilgrims and the albergues are private rooms right now.[/QUOTE
Not this year... left the area, headed to Malaga

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 85 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 142 26.3%
  • June