• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage courier - SJPP to Pamplona

bkkboy

Time of past OR future Camino
On the Camino now, even better walking than cycling, which I did last year. On my next trip, friends are pressing me to take them, is there a luggage courier: SJPP - Orisson - Roncesvalles - Zubri - Pamplona? Would like to walk without a backpack for a change.
Thanks in advance.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It was 2017, there was a "courier service" store not far from the "Pilgrim Office" which closed at 7:00 pm or 8:00 pm.. It was 8 euros from SJPP to Roncesvalles.

From SJPdP to Orisson/Roncesvalles: Express Bourricot, their office is 31, Rue de la Citadelle, next to the Bureau des Pèlerins in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.

From Roncesvalles: Jacotrans. You ask for their envelope in the albergue, you put the money in it (for example: Roncesvalles-Zubiri is € 7,00) and you place your luggage the following morning with the envelope attached to it before 8 am in the luggageroom of the albergue. In your next albergue the same procedure.

Thanks.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Jacotrans all the way!!

On Frances now
As stated by others SJPDP --> Roncesvalles I used Bourricot Express
From there up-to-date I have been using NCS
Www.ncsequipajes.com
They are 5E per stage
Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum