• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage delivery between Litoral and Central routes

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2024
I’m planning my Camino for April. I’ve plotted my path and booked all of my accommodations already. The plan is to start in Porto, take the Literal route with stops in Labruge and Vila do Conde. I’m then cutting to Arcos and will finish on the Central route. Can anyone recommend a luggage transfer service that will cut from the Literal to the Central? I’d really like to book with one company, and I’m not seeing a way to do that. Thanks in advance for any replies!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I’m planning my Camino for April. I’ve plotted my path and booked all of my accommodations already. The plan is to start in Porto, take the Literal route with stops in Labruge and Vila do Conde. I’m then cutting to Arcos and will finish on the Central route. Can anyone recommend a luggage transfer service that will cut from the Literal to the Central? I’d really like to book with one company, and I’m not seeing a way to do that. Thanks in advance for any replies!
I think we used Camino Facil for that transfer.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Pilbeo is brilliant, and Jesus is excellent at replying to emails and being helpful. Have used them four times now, but not between different routes.
Pilbeo is excellent. The website says currently closed I think Jesus takes time out at this time of year.

Thanks everyone! You’ve given me a few options. It does seem everyone is on a bit of a hiatus. I’ll reach out when it gets closer. I’m just trying to get everything situated. I was surprised that some accommodations were already filling up for April!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks everyone! You’ve given me a few options. It does seem everyone is on a bit of a hiatus. I’ll reach out when it gets closer. I’m just trying to get everything situated. I was surprised that some accommodations were already filling up for April!
It may feel like things are filling up but many places aren’t even taking reservations yet and most don’t post all their rooms on booking.com. We booked 1-2 days in advance and were fine and we stayed in some wonderful places. Focus on your training and getting used to your shoes and back pack.

It may feel like things are filling up but many places aren’t even taking reservations yet and most don’t post all their rooms on booking.com. We booked 1-2 days in advance and were fine and we stayed in some wonderful places. Focus on your training and getting used to your shoes and back and actually have my path plotted
It may feel like things are filling up but many places aren’t even taking reservations yet and most don’t post all their rooms on booking.com. We booked 1-2 days in advance and were fine and we stayed in some wonderful places. Focus on your training and getting used to your shoes and back pack.
I had no issue reaching the hotels I had chosen, but indeed there were two that were already booked for my dates. I was having an issue reaching anyone for luggage transport, but I was able to get that situated with Pilbeo a few weeks ago. After a ton of research, I have all of my hotels and my path set now. I won’t have to worry much about my backpack. It’ll just be a daypack, thanks to Pilbeo. I’m doing about 10 miles a day. I do that in heels in a day in Manhattan, so I should be fine. I guess we’ll see though lol.

Most read last week in this forum

We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...
I’ll be finishing the Caminho Português next month. Last year I wore Hoka Challenger 6 ATR shoes. I did have some blisters and foot pain, but a lot could have been due to the 30+km days from...
Hello, I lost my GoPro with all my pictures on the Camino between Pedra Furada and Aborim last week. Is there a lost and found in SDC? Any other ideas? Thanks and Buen Camino.
Hello pilgrims, I have unfortunately hurt my knee(s) on the second day of walking from Porto. I pushed through some more kilometers, but I had to take a break in Marinhas. I tried everything to...
We arrived in Porto by train from Lisbon yesterday afternoon. Long haul from Australia via Singapore, Milan and Madrid departed April 23. Our first encounter with other pilgrams was when 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back