• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage questions

Jordanh

Time of past OR future Camino
(summer 2014)
Where can I store 2 large bags while I am on the last 100km of the camino?
I will be a first time pilgrim this summer (2014) and I will be doing the last 100km to Santiago. I will be flying into Paris and then taking a train/bus to Sarria. After the pilgrimage I will be taking a train to Grenoble. France and I will be living there for a few months.
Because I am moving there from the states, I will need to bring luggage, but I won't be able to take more than a pack on the camino.
Any suggestions?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Why not use Ivar's service ? Check out this Forum topic for further info on his luggage storage in Santiago. However if you know where you will be in Grenoble send the luggage there when you first arrive in Paris. By the way it is cheaper to send luggage within a country than from one country to another.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum