• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

luggage storage whilst walking the camino

madcamino

Time of past OR future Camino
My hubby and i are walking from Le Puy to Finnisterre next year - this is part of an extended SKIing (spending kids inheritance) trip and therefore we will have other luggage to store whilst walking - any suggestions? Thanks Michele

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hola!
Contact Ivar, the administrator here at the Forum. He has a storage place and you can store with him for up to 2 months, I think. He charges a fair rate so contact him and see what the details are. This could solve your luggage question!
Burn Camino!
Bozzie
(aka Dee Anne)

Yes, definitely contact Ivar. We used his luggage storage during our Camino. Very reasonably priced and easy to work with Thanks Ivar !!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum