• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage transfer from Lisbon to Santiago

Neil Galland

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (August 2017)
My daughter and I are walking the Camino Portugues in September 2019 and will have a suitcase that needs to be transferred directly from Lisbon to Santiago. I have been in touch with Tuitrans but they only transport from Oporto to Santiago. Just wondering if anyone has used any other luggage transfer companies in Lisbon recently, or has any suggestions as to how we could do it.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Neill; wondering if you found a solution; my wife and i are hoping to transfer luggage from Lisbon to Santiago also in Aug 2023

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'd be interested to find out as well. We will be walking from Coimbra to Santiago next month and are trying to find a service that will transfer a suitcase from Coimbra directly to Santiago before we start walking.

Neill; wondering if you found a solution; my wife and i are hoping to transfer luggage from Lisbon to Santiago also in Aug 2023

I'd be interested to find out as well. We will be walking from Coimbra to Santiago next month and are trying to find a service that will transfer a suitcase from Coimbra directly to Santiago before we start walking.

Check out this thread

I am walking from Lisbon (in Coimbra now) and struggled to find a carrier. I'm stopping in Porto for five days, and finally found Luggage Driver (I believe luggagedriver.com), who will handle both daily transport and direct transport from Lisbon to Porto or Santiago. I suspect they will be able to pick up from Coimbra as well.

Bom Camhino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Tank you. That looks like a very good option for shipping directly from Lisbon too.

Most read last week in this forum