• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage transport from Porto to Santiago

Lentuk

Time of past OR future Camino
Future Camino in March from Porto
My wife and I are doing the Porto to Santiago route this March 14-26. We would like to send a piece of luggage to Santiago from Porto. I was wondering how to do this. Thanks. Kevin

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My wife and I are doing the Porto to Santiago route this March 14-26. We would like to send a piece of luggage to Santiago from Porto. I was wondering how to do this. Thanks. Kevin
A similar question was answered here recently.

I used the Portuguese post office to send a package from Lisbon, but I don't know what size limits they impose for packages.

The issue is sending a package across borders. Perhaps Ivar will chime in, other than that I would suggest looking to a courier service like DHL or Fedex.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Tuitrans will deliver directly from Porto to Santiago.

Or I used a company called Luggage Driver to send a suitcase from Lisbon to Santiago, and you can also send directly from Porto to Santiago.

This information has been great thank you. My first time using this portal. Very helpful.

Most read last week in this forum