• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Medieval Festival-Hospital

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
WONDERFUL! What a treat!

Are they having any jousting contests on the bridge...or below on the grassy areas?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hey, slow cooked suckling pig. I had that in the Philippines before. Really good stuff.
I like that little town on the Camino.
That pig was too big to be “suckling” but slow roasted on a spit is a real treat. They were serving it as a bocadilla. I am staying at the Karl Leisner parochial in a private room. I got here around noon without a reservation and by 4 they were setting up tents in the garden and putting mattresses in the hallway upstairs.

Reactions: RJM
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Ready to post a 10 minute video of the evening parade. The jousting is only on Sunday night but there is “flaming man” parade or Procesion de Antorchas at 1am. You know me I will be fast asleep for that event.

Most read last week in this forum