• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Miraz will it be open Nov 14

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
I have limited wifi and battery so just coming out and asking though I suspect a post my already say . We are heading away from the coast and coming up with our game plan for arrival to Santiago. My five children and I have been walking since August 24th and can't believe we are almost there.
Hoping Miraz is open my book says " mid November" my friends says October and he called and there was no answer.
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Neve

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
looking at the CSJ webpage it says closed as of 3 NOV
http://www.csj.org.uk/about-us/hospitality-our-refuges/refugio-de-peregrinos-de-miraz-the-refugio/

Thank you so much!
I didn't even think to look there!
Huge thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
if gronze is to be believed, there are open albergues in Baamonde, carbelledo, a lagoa,
the next town is quite a ways and albergue looks to be closed
good luck

I read in a recent CSJ newsletter that a couple of new albergues had opened in or very close to Miraz.
Albergue Turistico Miraz near the old chicken farm and O'Abrigo at the end of the village.You may find one of these still open.

Great to know! We have had great luck finding places but did hope to break a long trek one day giving a friend time to catch up with us so this is great to know!
Thank you!!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum