• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Missing CPAP Carrying Case and Cords - now found!

phorrigan

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 SJPdP to Muxia
Hi! I walked the Frances in 2022 and now my dad is just starting! He's missing his CPAP carrying case (labeled Resmed with grey drawstrings and a few cords inside). He thinks someone accidentally picked it up while packing this morning at Orisson.

If anyone spots it and can leave it at the Albergue de Roncesvalles that would be perfect. His number is (Moderatod: removed personal information. Please send a Private Message on the forum), as well. Thanks and Buen Camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I hope your dad's needed items are found soon and able to be reunited with him. I'm sorry to hear his second day on the Camino is having to contend with this unfortunate worry.

My thoughts are with your father. I know how much I rely on mine. I hope nothing essential is missing and he can still use it.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Hope your Dad is reunited with his CPAP items, soon. I know last year a CPAP user from the US was able to get some backup supplies shipped to him overnight while on the Camino. That might be an option for your Dad if his bag does not turn up. He could call his supplier to check.

It's been found! Thank everyone so much for your well wishes!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum